TERMS + CONDITIONS
In order to become a wholesaler, we need you to complete our Wholesale Application, which you can request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out online here.
If you would like to email us an order, please send to email@example.com.
All Prices are subject to change without notice.
• No minimum. We are happy to work with orders of any size.
• All Domestic orders are shipped via FedEx Ground unless otherwise noted.
• All International orders are shipped via USPS Priority unless otherwise noted.
• Actual freight charges will be added to your invoice unless a freight allowance has been previously agreed upon by both parties involved.
• Prepaid American Express, MasterCard, Discover or VISA.
• Check only on approval. Make checks payable to Meow Skateboards. Returned checks are subject to a $45 service fee.
• Net 30 terms are for approved customers only. To apply for Net 30 terms, you must first pay for 3 consecutive orders by credit card and by completing our credit report with references. If you qualify for terms, please contact us for our credit application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you are approved for Terms, we will establish a credit limit.
• A late charge of 3% per month will be assessed to all past due invoices and balances. A credit card must be kept on file, and will automatically charged if payment is late.
• All products are sold on a non-returnable basis unless damaged or defective upon delivery.
• Any claims of damages, shortages, or defective merchandise must be reported within 7 days of receipt of order.
• Returns require prior authorization from Meow Skateboards.